Edgefield Communications is a boutique communications consultancy specialising in sustainability, property and food. But let’s get straight to the point. What services does Edgefield Communications offer and how can it help your business?
I’m a generalist with broad, well-rounded skills and business savvy. As such, it’s difficult to summarise all that I do but these are some of my core skills:
- Real estate sales and marketing
- Writing and editing
- Public relations, communications and media liaison
- Stakeholder engagement
- Strategic marketing communications planning and implementation
- Print marketing collateral creation and production
- Digital marketing and social media management
- Project and event management
The professional communications skills and experience I bring to bear are transferable from industry to industry. However, I also possess significant knowledge, a holistic understanding and insatiable curiosity for the overlapping spheres of food, sustainability, permaculture, gardening, regenerative farming, environment and eco-living. These passions and interests guide and influence my work and my life.
- Bachelor of Arts (Journalism and Public Relations)
- Certificate III Permaculture
- Real Estate and Business Sales Representative (current registration Nov 2020 – Nov 2023)
My clients have a habit of coming back for more. I’ve enjoyed long-term contracts and continuous work from these valued clients over the last decade.
- The Witchcliffe Ecovillage (Sustainable Settlements)
- Slow Food Swan Valley & Eastern Regions
- Lendlease Building Contractors
- Brookwood Realty
- Phoenix Environmental Sciences
- Environmental Consultants’ Association of WA
- Abigroup Mining Services